We are 2 hours away from Hartford CT, 2:30 hours from Boston MA and about 1:30 from Manchester NH.
Directions from Vermont I-91:
- Travelling South on VT I-91 take Exit 7 in Springfield, VT
- Turn left at end of ramp and follow signs to Charlestown, NH & Rt. 12
- Turn right/south onto Rt. 12 – Stay on Rt. 12
- Turn right onto Rt. 12-A
- Stay on Rt. 12A until you see it forks (left is Village Road – right is 12-A to Alstead)
- At the fork take left onto Village Road into Langdon Village
- At the four corners take left onto Holden Hill Road
- Take first right onto Winch Hill Road
- In about 1.5 miles you will see large fields on both sides of the road.
- Langwood Farm is on the left – 203 Winch Hill Road, Langdon, NH 03602
- GPS does not work well in this area and get you lost
- if you need help CALL us
- (If you come into Alstead from Marlow or Keene on 123A or 12A and you are pulling a trailer you SHOULD NOT take any directions which bring you to Winch Hill Road via Crane Brook Road (it is much TOO STEEP). Please if you arrive in Alstead take Pleasant Street which turns to dirt and becomes Edgerton Road/Langdon – One mile up the hill turn right onto Winch Hill Road. About ½ mile you will see large fields on both sides of road. Langwood Farm is on the left )